Total Network Support has, for the last two decades, specialised in the servicing of small to medium sized businesses of 2 to 500 station computer networks, 2 to 1000 users in single or multiple locations.
At a glance;
- An Australian owned and operated business
- Total Network Support is what we do, our goal is to make your IT problems disappear
- Highly skilled, trained and certified engineers
- Over 20 years experience in a vast variety of industries and environments
- Microsoft Silver Partner
- Design & consultation services
- Installation & Deployment
- Full remote & on-site technical support team
- Flexible, customised solutions & services, focused on your business needs
- Dedicated Helpdesk team located in Australia
Our specialties include:
- Microsoft Servers & Networking
- Microsoft Small Business Server
- Microsoft Exchange
- Microsoft Unified Communications
- Messaging and Collaboration
- Windows 7 Upgrades & Installation
- Remote Access
- Anti Virus and Security
- Routing & Remote Access
- Backup Services
- Hardware Supply & Installation
Our clients include all types. We are not focused on a vertical industry. If you need I.T support for your business we can assist. We have clients in the Real Estate Industry, Retail, Finance, Hospitality, Transport & Not for Profit Sector.
Based in South Melbourne, Australia, Total Network Support (TNS) has been providing quality IT services to small-to-medium businesses for more than 17 years.
To ensure you get the very best service, we’ve partnered with leading global vendors including Microsoft, Cisco, Wyse, Citrix, HP, IBM, Lenovo, Netgear, Symantec, Trend Micro.